Monday, February 12, 2007

2 yr old Winni is definitely in the "mine" stage of life. i was having a little bit of fun with it the other day. i was leaving for a dr's appt and she wanted to come with. I would say "mommy has to go to the dr" she would say "my dr," I'd say "where are my keys?" She'd say "my keys!" we went on like this for a little while when i decided to test her vocabulary skills. I started to throw in some bigger words, and she was doing great, my haircut, my appointment, my mid-wife, etc. I almost didn't test her on this one, but decided to. i said "Mommy has to go see the gynecologist." And there she said it in her little innocent baby voice "My gyna gist." Oddly enough, it sounded so cute!

1 comments:

The Petersons said...

What is this midwife stuff? Is the next one due before I get home?