Monday, September 12, 2011

Too good for Facebook!

This story is just too good for facebook. I'm afraid the stories and cute things said that I put on FB are actually lost in the atmosphere. However, I feel they are safe here.

This cute little boy whom shall remain nameless...



Just asked me the sweetest question. One he asks a lot! But, this time he shared an answer he received from his father. Here's how it went down.

Trae: "Mom?"
Me: "Yes Trae?"
Trae: "Why are you and Dad in love? I mean, how did you fall in love?"
Me: "Well...."
Trae: "Oh, wait. I know! Dad told me. One day you were born. Oh wait, that's a different story. Um...Dad said it's cause you...wake...up...CRAZY!!"

Hahahahha!! Truer words were never spoken!

3 comments:

Liza said...

So cute! I love when kids make those little comments! It brightens my whole day.

Rebecca said...

Hey Crazy. Glad your sharing here. Now it's preserved for posterity. Trae will always remember that you wake up crazy.

Marilyn said...

I hadn't noticed that. I thought that was normal.