Sunday, March 18, 2007

Church was lovely today! Walter had to work so it was me and 2 little ones! they know when they outnumber me! i guess i looked exhausted after church because a number of people came up to me afterward and said, "I don't know how you do it!" Well, let me tell you how. First, Winni goes to nursery for 2 hours, so i get 2 hours of somewhat relaxation. Then during sacrament meeting, once Trae gets hungry, Winni and I take him to the mother's lounge so I can feed him. While I'm doing that Winni finds treasures all over the floor, including under the chairs. Today's specialty was someone's leftover nerds from last week that they spilled all over the floor. What a treat! Only one regret today, however, I wish Trae would have gotten hungry before Winni announced to the whole congregation, "I need to go potty!" I guess that would have been ok if she hadn't gone out into the aisle, pulled up her dress and started taking her diaper off! I'm learning all about the quick, grab your child, look straight at the door, and go!!

0 comments: