Saturday, March 31, 2007

Say goodbye to hairy!! We got Trae's picture taken today as a last hoorah to his long hair, its coming off BABY!! Well, if I dare go through with it when I get to the barber!

Last night we enjoyed Korean BBQ at the dining room table. It was really good, even after the grease got down to the flame and we had fire!!! It was just small, so i wasn't too concerned, until John, our student from Taiwan, decided he would be the hero and put it out....with WATER!! I started yelling and screaming at him, ok not really, but i was pretty concerned. We had a pretty good flame, I was ready to grab the kids and call 911! But all of a sudden in a moment of pure inspiration I grabbed a lid from the stove and smothered that fire! I owe it all to those videos they showed us in elementary about fire. I think Winni got a little scared from my reaction, she started crying and wanted to "hold me." Whew! Dodged our first catastrophe! Jae says next week when we BBQ at the table again....what? you think i'm doing that again??!, we are going to have a drip pan. Great ideas always come after a big boom! Mom and Dad, I promise there will be a house here when you get home, but at this rate, you might get that addition out the back that you have always wanted! :) love you both!

0 comments: