Thursday, April 2, 2009

YEAH!!

I got to hold Sammy Nauvy today!! She is a chunk and looks like she might have gone to the wrong family! She should be in my family with all that hair!! :) But, she is cute and loved so we won't be sending her back. And my sister, who is too popular for her own good, had some yummy treats to share. About 10 minutes after I got there, Kari showed up with Kneaders Cheesecake! Then, about another 10 minutes into the visit LeighAnn and Brecken showed up with Training Table Cheese Fries. I really didn't want to leave, especially since she was so willing to share! But, my mom was sitting in the car with my kids. So, off I went. And now, I am in Manti! Hopefully I'll have something fun to share with y'all tomorrow. Seriously, I think it's time we buy a house already!!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Good job! Congratulations to your sister. I'll cut you some slack on not blogging. I guess you've been busy!

Julie said...

If it makes you feel any better I made myself sick by eating all that junk food and it tasted amazing.

Tamra said...

Maybe I am glad I had limited visitors in the hospital, I was hoping to come home having lost weight not gaining weight. Good luck with the house hunt.