Friday, December 18, 2009

To Do

Today's to do list includes this..



fun, huh?



the life of a coke addict



you are jealous, aren't you!?!

It gets even better! I found this beautiful mess the day it happened. I took pictures at that time and then waited. I waited for a confession but got nothing! It wasn't until a few days later I opened the freezer with HIM standing there and forced the confession out of him! FOR REAL! I told him I took pictures...and he begged me not to blog them. MERRY CHRISTMAS HOT STUFF!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Did he think you wouldn't notice? Or was he hoping that with 4 kids, one of them would take the fall? :) LOL!

Erin said...

HA! I'd make your "hot stuff" clean it up!

My Life, as it goes on! said...

I assume that you got your "maid" to clean all this up? If memory serves, he did say he was gonna get you one, right?

Unknown said...

hahahahaha....just for the record, it looks worse in these pictures than in real life...hahahaha