Tuesday, December 8, 2009

When Maeli was born she brought along a 'little' something to occupy her siblings so she could have some one on one time with mom. She's so thoughtful! :)



My kids are loving this GeoTrax train set. It keeps them busy for hours, everyday! LOVE IT! And it keeps Dad busy too! Not sure who is having more fun, actually!

Anyway, we decided to do a little something with our new train set.



Train set + Christmas Trees = LOTS OF FUN!!


Our Train set is seriously HUGER than our Trees! FOR REAL!! :)



Oh, and it doesn't hurt that it wears them out!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad they haven't tired of the trains. They are a lot of fun and do need dad time too.

The Petersons said...

I am going to have to get some.

Melinda said...

Wow! My babies never bring presents. Except I think Rachel might have brought some lip balms, but it only stole there attention for about a whole 3 minutes. Good job Maeli!

Micaela said...

That is awesome! The only thing that would cause at our house is a ton of screaming mostly because the boys wouldn't want to share. I need to figure out what the next baby can bring that will keep my other three busy. Oh- and that's not an announcement. Just thinking for the future!

Erin said...

HAHAHA! That's awesome!

youreprettytoo said...

That train set is wicked awesome! I saw something similar at ToyRus the other day except with Magnetix. I really thought about buying it , but decided not to. But you are making me think I should!