Thursday, April 29, 2010

Who is your Daddy?

And what does he do??

Posted by Picasa


This is what our daddy does...on occasion! And you know what? This was the first time we were early enough to watch him land. It was soooo cool! I kind of had mixed emotions about it all, though. It was like, 'Oh he's home! I can't wait to see him. Look how cool, they're landing!' Mixed with a little, 'If something goes wrong right now I don't want to watch! Do I dare let my kids watch? Brakes work, please!!' It was a very happy scared moment in my life. But, after they landed and taxid in and we saw daddy waving at us out the cockpit window it was AWESOME!! The only thing that would have made it any cooler would be if we could have run to him! But, we stayed on the grass like good little kids and waited. I get goose bumps just thinking about it!

4 comments:

The Petersons said...

I can believe it.

Julie said...

Oh...I am so happy he is home. And what a cool experience to see him land and everything.

Erin said...

That's so awesome! What a cool guy he is and I'm glad nothing went wrong!

Christina said...

Walter? Flying a plane? Hmmmm...... :)