Friday, June 25, 2010

Sweet Midgets!!

Do you ever wonder what lurks around in your basement when the lights are out?



As a child (and still today! shhhh!!) when I would turn the lights out downstairs and head upstairs...I'D RUN! Because what if something gets me? Something that leaves this kind of a mess!?!?



Ah, thankfully, in this case, it was just the result of the monsters I created and the messes they can make!



They actually did me a favor. Sweet Midgets not only look disgusting all over the floor, I think they taste awful too!

5 comments:

Julie said...

HOLY CRAP...I thought your kids were using your basement as their private kitty litter! UGG. So happy they are pickles.

Rebecca said...

that was a little strange. I did not know what you were sharing. Sweet pickles are already gross.

Melinda said...

Hahaha! Julie, that is hilarious. I simply think it's awesome, Amber, that you shop somewhere that sells "Sweet Midgets". I hope you have a year supply of those!

JP and Steph said...

I run up the stairs from the basement too! When I was little I got freaked out being down there and it just stuck.

Micaela said...

I still run too. Something about the dark still kind of creeps me out, but usually it's when Phil's gone. And I totally thought those were nice little presents from your children. So glad they were only pickles... :)