Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bird's Eye View

In case you were wondering, this is the front of my house from a bird's perspective.


Can you see Walter's car in the driveway?

And here is the back...


It's the white one, kind of smack dab in the middle. Can you see it? The one with green grass!

Oh, and this is the bird!


Our neighborhood and surrounding farmland


The Chester River Bridge! Which, btw, was a huge reason why I wanted to move here. I think it's so cute! And, we get to cross it at least every Sunday on the way to church.


Here is the bird before he fell asleep while flying.


Just ask him, he'll tell you, he was the co-pilot.

Every co-pilot has a pretty girl on his shoulder! :)
The bird when he was awake...



The Bird's bird...



OK, now for the story. I 'accidentally' found myself at the Smyrna Ward one Stake Conference Sunday and met some great people! One of them is my friend Amy Biang. Amy is helping me become the Julie Peterson Smith of MD. And, as you can see, so far so good! I only blog once in a while now! :) Anyway, her husband is a pilot. He was taking the cub scouts flying and invited Walter and Trae to come with him. They had so much fun! We have now moved our 'need' for our own plane up a few slots on the list.

Here are my sweet children!



Now, is it just me? Or does this seem like a game of "One of these kids is not like the others!" I'm just glad at least 1 of my children looks like me!

7 comments:

Elise said...

You blogged! YAY i'm so glad, and flying, thats a good thing to blog about :) Your kids are cute....i still don't know how you did it, but they are. Love you !

Natalie said...

Woah, that's so fun! I'm so glad you shared!

Rebecca said...

I thought your neighborhood would be greener. Plane rides are cool but I am just thrilled to have you blogging. So does being like Julie mean that you never blog?

Marilyn said...

Mailie is growing up. Is Grady the one like you. You have brown hair naturally. Remember? Come fly to us. Or have you friend fly you.

youreprettytoo said...

That plane ride looks awesome and your mom is awesome for pointing out that you have brown hair naturally. Doesn't Mona Vie have a plane on their top seller prize list... kind of like the Mary Kay Pink Cadillac?!? If they don't maybe you should suggest it!

amberjill said...

brown hair naturally? maybe now. but i remember very vividly being a toe-head as a child. just saying. and, yes Kari, of course MonaVie has a plane on their top seller prize list. it's after the mercedes and the lamborghini, and right before the trip out of this world!! :)

Ouyang Dan said...

I can't believe how big Winnie is or how long her hair is! I didn't recognize her one post up!

I sure miss you all, and hope you are well!

~B