Sunday, July 18, 2010

Holy Randoms!

Tonight's post is a little bit of this and a little bit of that. First off, last week Maeli sported 2 piggies!! woo hoo!



Maybe I'm biased, but isn't she just the cutest little troll you've ever seen??

This morning Walter got Grady dressed. He felt like he was doing me a favor. Grady came to me to get mom approval, probably because he's so cool he was pretty sure this was not OK!



I instantly grabbed the camera! Walter wasn't sure why? I said, "Really? This is ok? Let's see what everyone at church has to say!" Most people thought maybe Grady had dressed himself!

And lastly, but so very importantly, it was today 4 years ago that I was pretty sure I'd be pregnant forever! Then, contractions started and I made pizza! All while breathing!! :) I will always remember July 18th as the day I enjoyed my most favorite labor experience EVER!!

Anyway, while I was getting Trae's presents out to wrap, I noticed a common thread...



Apparently I like this kid in red! GO UTES!!

6 comments:

youreprettytoo said...

I'm pretty sure your mismatched trolls dressed in Utes gear are the cutest thing ever. Except for maybe my rag-a-muffins who dress themselves in mismatched clothes supporting all kinds of collegiate teams with the array of colors in their clothes!

The Petersons said...

Today is Trae birthday. That is what it says on my calendar.
I was hoping that we could spend the day together. Petersons made it here but are still asleep. Need to feed them breakfast asap so we can start the fun. Give Trae a kiss and hug from us.

Gwen said...

you shouldn't like him in red you should like him in blue! Go BYU! tell trae happy birthday and that i love him and miss him!

Melinda said...

First of all, I love the piggies!

Second, David would totally put together an outfit like that. I love that you let him wear it.

Third, Trae scored some serious loot for his birthday! However, I love that you disguise new clothing as "birthday presents". My kids don't fall for that anymore :(

Finally, I love that you are blogging again!

Ben & Tiff said...

SO CUTE!! Look how big she is getting! She looks like Winni don't you think?

Micaela said...

Hahaha! I love the outfit! You're such a better mom than me, though- I totally wouldn't have let him leave the house like that. I need to take lessons from you on being relaxed, I think. :)

And Happy Birthday to Trae! Crazy how fast they grow up, huh?

Oh, and you can dress your kid in red as long as there's not a funny little U anywhere on it... Besides, you got the color scheme right on at least one outfit! lol. ;)