Tuesday, November 16, 2010

1st days of School!

I cannot tell you how many times I have pulled up my blog and almost got to the 'new post' page. So many fun things have happened around our house, but I just couldn't get myself to take the time to blog. So, I'm going to try to recap for you. Hold on to your hats, we're about to knock out the season we call FALL!

Winni's 1st Day of School

Yep, they're ready!!

Trae's packin heat, since he is officially bigger than Winni, he's got to protect her at school! :)

Mom of the year! aka Mom with the most clothes on for the 1st day of school!

Big school...little girl

Meeting her teacher, Ms Durham


Saying bye to Dad and a very happy Maeli

Trae's 1st day of school

A couple days before the first day, we met his teachers. Ms Crook and Mrs. Hackett. Doesn't he look so excited!?!


Actual 1st day of school



He really was excited!



Big school...my little boy!

7 comments:

Julie said...

ahhh...they are so big. I love the family pic at the top of the blog. I can't believe you have 4 kids. And they are all growin up. Wow. You look way cute too!

Elise said...

wow, your blogging! I can't believe it, and i didn't know trae was bigger than winni, thats pretty crazy. You guys all look great, love you!

Natalie said...

I saw the title "1st days of school" and my mind started creating all sorts of scenarios cause you couldn't REALLY be blogging the first day of school, I mean, that was forever ago! Haha. But I'm glad you did! Your kids are growing up!

Ben & Tiff said...

Way to finally Blog Amber! Geez! lol :) Your children and family is still as cute as ever!! Way cute school pictures!

The Peterson 5 said...

Cute kids! I'm glad you're blogging again...it's the only way we see your cute faces!!

Melinda said...

Yay! You're back!

Micaela said...

Now I don't feel so bad for not checking for the last month or two... Haha! Cute pictures!! Did Winni and Trae both start Kindergarten or is there a preschool in the elementary school that Trae goes to? Cute pictures!