Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Then in September...

Walter spent most of September on orders, in a hotel, by the airport. So, we would go on a mini vacation every weekend to go visit him. One of those weekends we decided to go to a free museum all about Communications (like satellite, telephone, and so forth).

It was pretty cool. But, this was my favorite thing there. Shout out to UTAH!!

This month, this little beautiful blue eyed babinski continued growing up....DANGIT! But, we still like her.


Winni has continued her fashion trend setting. Sometimes I even let her wear it to school!



I fell more in love with this...



Especially since he looks a lot like this...



Remember that hotel we went to? Here is another weekends adventure...



No, we aren't pretending to be The Beatles, we are using their parking lot for it's intended purpose...



Diet Coke and Mentos explosions. It's the right thing to do!

And this thing...



I've got a problem with this thing. It keeps taking my kids away!

Oh, and I got a little older. It was painful, but I looked good doing it! :)

4 comments:

Lori said...

Love that you FINALLY posted! And if Walter looks like Tom Cruise, then Harold looks like Tom Selleck!!!

Erin said...

You crack me up! I always love reading your posts with all the fun little sarcasm in there!

youreprettytoo said...

So your post made me smile, but Lori's comment made me laugh out loud! Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe Trae is bigger than Winni. Well actually I can believe it, Winni is an itty-bit! And even though you were the mom with the most clothes on, you were definitely the sexiest!:) miss u!

Julie said...

I LOVE LORI.