Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BE MINE!

I have GOT to get me a new camera so I can start blogging again. I miss it, but I can't blog without pictures. It's just not right! So, until my new camera shows up, I'll do some catching up...starting tomorrow? Anyway, for tonight I wanted to remember something my kids were doing today.

Lately, Trae has had a lot of questions about Walter's mother, Winifred. If you remember, Wendy died a couple days before Walter turned 4. While in SC over Christmas this year we talked about her and the bridge she died on. We also visited with her side of the family and helped the kids figure out how all of these people are related. So, she has come up in conversation a lot. Today they were playing in the other room and pretending to make Valentines. I heard Trae say that he is making a Valentine for Grandma Wendy. It was so cute. I'm sure she would love a Valentine from her sweet grandson.

1 comments:

youreprettytoo said...

I'm yours! But I can't wait to see more pics!