Saturday, February 12, 2011

October

Apparently, I am the worst mom ever! Not only did I not blog about Halloween, I didn't even take that many pictures! In my defense, I was taking video instead. At least we'll have something to show their dates when they are older!


These pictures are from the school parade.

Trae was Diego. He loves Diego. I think he wears this costume at least everyday!

Grady tagged along. He was the cutest Buzz Lightyear. There were at least 2 other Buzz's, but this one stole my heart!


Winni and her friends Alexis, Bella, and Kianna. She was the only Ariel I saw. woot woot!

Then we had the Branch Trunk-or-Treat. Remember Nancy? The girl who 'looks like me'. Well, apparently she also thinks like me. Here are our kids with their Halloween Twin.


Ariel. Looks like Eric is doing pretty well. Check out the size of those rocks! :)

Winni and Sabrina. I realize Sabrina has no hair. Isn't she so cute! She likes to pull her hair out in chunks, so they shave her head. Poor girl. Dear Sabrina, stop pulling your hair out!

Not so much a twin, but definitely a super team!

Maeli and Zach. Another reason to go Trick-r-Treating on Saturday instead of Sunday. These 2 observe the Sabbath.

And the space dudes!



To Infinity (or the moon) and BEYOND!!

I just now realized I know I have more pictures of Halloween. But, I'm pretty sure they are on the camera we left somewhere in Georgia. sniff sniff. Dear Georgia, if you find my camera, could you please send me the pictures? Thanks.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Ben used to pull his hair out by twisting it. My friend helped me out because her daughter had done the same thing. Have them wear those white gloves (especially when they sleep.) With the gloves on they can't pull their hair out. Let them know that Mickey Mouse, princess, etc.. wear gloves. It doesn't take long for them to quit pulling their hair out. Hope this helps. Miss you!

NanAppetit said...

What cute pictures! Lori, Sabrina finally outgrew the hair-pulling and her hair is growing in. She's currently at the pixie stage.