Monday, April 9, 2007

Last night I got the best phone call EVER!! OK, not really, but it was one I was praying for...OK, well, it was a message on my answering machine from friday night! You see, saturday morning I was getting ready to go buy some paint so Walter could finish painting the bathroom, and I couldn't find my wallet ANYWHERE! I searched and prayed and searched and prayed and for the life of me I could not remember where I left it. I had a feeling it was safe, so I didn't worry about it, I just went on spending money with Walter's debit card instead! Just a little bump in the road! Turns out, I wasn't the only one feeling a bump in the road. Tonight I decided to check our answering machine for messages and low and behold a kind man named Mark had called. He said that as he was driving on the freeway he ran over something...he then realized it was a wallet so he got off the freeway and went back to get it!! I'm not sure how he found my phone number, but he did and I am so thankful!! I have my stuff back and I still get a new wallet, since mine was run over by a truck!! At least my credit cards still work! hahaha Thank goodness for kind, honest people!

0 comments: