Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Little children are so innocent, and their prayers prove it! We went to my brothers house for dinner last night and Garret wanted to say the blessing on the food. Now that I think about it, I don't know if he ever blessed the food, but he sure had a lot to say!! He prayed for everyone in the house. He even blessed Trae's dinner....breastmilk! He said please bless Amber's baby that came from her tummy that he'll eat from her tummy! And please bless our new baby that she'll come out of mommy's tummmy. Please help daddy to jump on the tramp with us, and please help mommy's baby to come out of her tummy when we jump on the tramp. Please bless the baby that came from Amber's tummy to be quiet! It was so cute! I think he went on for like 3 minutes, at least! We were all trying to contain our laughter! Luckily, for now, Winni just repeats what we say, but I'm sure we are in for it!!

Today I got notice that I can view Trae's long hair pictures from Target, so here they are...










And, on a final note, today I got a new nephew...Tyler Max Lightning McQueen Peterson was born on 4/4 at 4:44 AM! woo hoo!

0 comments: