Friday, August 21, 2009

For REAL?!?

Remember my beautiful van?



I truly LOVE my van! It's the best! Well, this morning I went out to get something out of it and noticed it looked a little lopsided! If you look closely in the picture above, you might see it. A flat tire? For real? For me? Oh thank you! I'm so excited!

Well, upon closer inspection I found this...



Apparently, last night when I forgot I was watering the flower bed and I happened to flood the basement (don't worry, I did this all the time at my parents house, it's no surprise!), I guess the water softened the ground under the driveway. OOOOops! Luckily, the builders weren't done with my driveway, yet. They have to do a top coat, and they expected stuff like this to happen. So we are all good. And, as for the basement, I'm blaming them too! The plumber will be here to fix it tomorrow! Maybe this will teach Walter that I am not to be left home alone, especially while he is out in Utah, playing with my family.

3 comments:

Lori said...

What's up with that! You are supposed to be in Utah playing with your family, not Walter!

Melinda said...

You forgot the picture of the basement!

Rebecca said...

You are absolutely right. He should be there rescuing you and you should be here playing more often. We miss you. How is the canning coming?