Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Excuse me...

but where did January go??

This little girl got bigger...



was blessed by her father...



he got his first scar


and then proceeded to grow up...

 

We celebrated his birthday along with Winni's at Bouncin off the Walls!



He just keeps getting cuter,


and melting hearts everywhere

 

She turned 5

and keeps her daddy shining his gun!



She has lost her mind...or so it seems!


He recently realized just how cool she is

 

Oh, and he left us this morning...don't worry, he'll be back!!

She keeps me busy, or at least planning to be busy! (What? Don't know who she is?? She's Audrey! She's going to save my creative side of life!)


Hmmmm....and apparently, she has started some sort of extra-curricular activities, to include cage dancing...of sorts! :)



So, as you can see, January was good to us! Although, I've got a few new worry lines! But, they are evened out by my new smile lines! We head back to Maryland soon. We will miss Utah, but are excited to get back to life, routines, and our stinky dog!! :)

14 comments:

The Petersons said...

You are so creative on your blog. Who needs to sew? Great job and cute pictures. Where are all the others?

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you caught up January. What a great month. The party looks like it was great too. We will miss you and your cute family.

Amber said...

Fun times!! Baby girl IS getting big! CUTE!! All your kids are! But that cut?!? OOOWWWWIIIEEEEE! Poor guy!

youreprettytoo said...

i don't need to comment cause you heard my comments firsthand as I read this post.

Erin said...

I always love reading your blog posts! We're sure gonna miss you here in UT, but who knows...maybe we'll end up over there with you this summer.

The Peterson 5 said...

I LOVE your picture on the front of your blog...that totally describes motherhood!! Although, what a miracle ALL of you were asleep at the SAME time! I also love that Maeli, she doesn't look real sometimes. Thanks for the fun party my kids had SO much fun!!

Julie said...

I am just happy you cant see my face, cuz I am sure it was very red and not pretty. Your kids are so so so cute!! We will miss you.

Austin and Ashli Jones said...

She looks just like her big sister. so cute. i could just eat her up. what happened to his head?

Micaela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Micaela said...

OK- for some reason now that we're friends on FB, I totally forget you have a blog. And then I'm like "Oh, yeah!!" I'll blame it on being pregnant... :P

I can't believe how dark Maeli's hair is! I'm still so jealous of your babies' hair!! I'm pretty sure this one's going to be a baldy too. :) Oh! Congratulations on your sewing machine. I've realized that sewing really relaxes me. Now if only I had time to finish my projects. Um, ok it's not really time that I don't have- it's just quiet time that isn't taken up by vegging in front of a tv. :P Um, so I think this is turning into a book... It's great to see pictures of everybody and I'm glad you're doing well. Hopefully you can get home soon!

Kimmie said...

What a darling family...I love it when we see family that have gone missing for awhile. I bet it was the same for you too.

Unknown said...

I have the coolest wife on the planet!!! Isn't she fine?!!!

PetersonFam said...

Amber...your pics are amazing! Your Fam Pic of you guys asleep is so darling...& I agree with Sally...truly depicts motherhood! Esp with all those little ones! They seem to suck the life right out of you...even though it is FUN & rewarding & challenging!! ;)
Your kids are so beautiful! They are getting so big! & that baby! She is adorable...I want to hug her!
Love all the fun pics!! Great Blog!
Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

What a scar! How did that happen?