Sunday, February 21, 2010

Snow much fun!

Well, it only took us almost a week, but FINALLY my kids got me to let them play in the snow. I say finally, because I decided we didn't have to be completely unpacked with the house back in order. We left the vacuum in the middle of the floor, put Maeli in her swing in front of the window, and went out for some fun!



We tried to make our own slide, but the snow is a little too frozen to be molded into the perfect sledding spot. But we still had fun! I, partially, taught my kids 'king of the mountain' but I left out the 'pushing everyone off' part. I figure they'll learn that on their own soon enough!




Oh, and as for this little guy...



he wanted NOTHING to do with the snow. He liked the melted puddles of water. He loves to jump in them and splash, although he doesn't enjoy the bathtub or swimming very much.

We followed our playing in the snow with a walk around the neighborhood. We finally dared go into one of the homes under construction. There wasn't much to see, but it was fun to see a different layout. Makes me start dreaming of my next home...get ready babe! My eyes just got bigger!! :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

FUN! I sure hope you took Maeli with you on your walk! Or did she stay by the window? LOL! Nice u can still do that with her!

Julie said...

My eyes get bigger everyday. Cute pics. Its so funny you have all that snow and we still got nothing. I am loving spring, but worried we might get snow in June.

youreprettytoo said...

Those eyes getting bigger better be getting bigger at a house here in Utah is all I'm sayin'! And Julie just needs to keep here eyes here in Murray. You peterson girls and all your moving around is making me dizzy.