Saturday, February 27, 2010

So, remember my food storage post yesterday?

Well, this is what happened to the other food items that I store...



FLOUR FIGHT ANYONE??



After the initial shock and mass discipline, I let them play in it. Because, seriously, childhood is about having fun, making a mess, getting in trouble, and then cleaning it up! They rode their bikes through it, threw it into my boxes of decorations, and will soon be down there licking up the mess.

Oh, and in case you were worried, my 'real food storage' (aka tim tams) is stored safely in my bedroom! :)

6 comments:

Natalie said...

That's great Amber. way to be! :) And just so you know, Emily and I are both crazing TimTams now. Thanks a lot!

Rebecca said...

You are such a nice mom. Enjoying and rotating food storage with your kids.

The Petersons said...

Great way to look at it, Becky. Also Amber, you are a real good mom to work through it. Must take after someone in your family.

youreprettytoo said...

You're such a good mom. you probably didn't even swear.

Julie said...

What better place to store Tim Tams than in your bedroom, right? I like that! The flour looks like a good time. You have smart children.

Lori said...

That reminds me of when we moved into our first home and Ben spent four hours stomping and entire box of Cheerios while I unpacked the kitchen!!! Enjoy because they grow up too fast!