Monday, March 8, 2010

Beach!

I know it's a little early to be laying around at the beach, but that didn't stop us from visiting it!



After preschool last week we stayed at our friends house for the day. We actually ALMOST bought a house one street over from them! Today we decided to take a short 5 minutes walk down to the beach at the end of their street. It was way fun and way cold!



We didn't last long because of the wind, but the kids had fun throwing rocks and sticks. It was nice to get out for a bit.

4 comments:

Elise said...

Fun! I remember the beaches in Maryland, they are beautiful! I kinda miss the east coast.

Julie said...

It looks georgious!!

youreprettytoo said...

It does look fun but almost like one of those looks funner than it really was... with the cold, wind and all. Am I right?!?

Erin said...

Aww...the good old beach! I would LOVE to live close to one of those again...like back in the good old days of Monterey!