Sunday, March 7, 2010

super agent: SUPER SPY!!


Getting ready for church today was super fun, apparently! As I was putting on my finishing touches, my kids were enjoying a creative play moment. They got these sun glasses at a birthday party yesterday, and surprisingly ALL had their own at the same time. This rarely happens on the 2nd day! Anyway, let me introduce you to the cast of characters for super agent: SUPER SPY!

We have...
LADY IN PINK

She is evil, deceitful, and mean. Can you tell? I told you, she's deceitful!

HER HENCHMAN
Apparently, he is too wicked, or sly, or too much of a servant to have an actual name. In the movie, the henchman is Tyrone. So, we'll call him Traerone! But, I kid you not, they kept telling me he is the henchman. He must be good! Heck, I'd follow him into a dark alley anyday!

super agent: AGENT SECRET

Can you tell? He is such a womanizer. Total 007 material here! And, he always saves the day. His secret agent tool?? DANCING! I couldn't be prouder.

By the end of the movie they are all friends and make chocolate milk together. The Lady in Pink decides to be a super spy and they all live happily ever after. But, on the rare occasion they run out of chocolate milk, be warned...



They still pull a mean angry face!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, I have the cutest kids ever!!!

Rebecca said...

They are cute!

Erin said...

Gotta love those times when they're best of friends...and they're so stinkin' cute too!

The Petersons said...

That was a cute post. Where was Maeli? Hiding?