Friday, July 6, 2007

I'm feeling a lot better today. My sister took my kids yesterday, allowing me to rest and take care of myself. My neighbor, Harold, gave me a beautiful Priesthood Blessing, reminding me that the Lord is mindful of me and my family and what we are going through at this time. It was so nice to hear, and know, that I will only be given as much as I can handle.

While Julie had my kids, they set up the slip'n'slide! Trae was more adventureous than Winni, as she just ran around screaming. She never quite got the concept of sliding on the slide and getting wet. Trae would crawl up to the spot where the water collected, and splashed around. However, if his face or head got wet, he got very upset!!

As for today, my kids are learning about cause and effect. Winni knocked Trae over, causing him to hit his head on a stool and giving him a bruise on his ear, very weird. But Trae, not taking that from a girl, turned and put his arms around Winni's neck and tackled her to the ground. They cried, I laughed, and we all hugged!

0 comments: