Saturday, July 21, 2007

This morning was the neighborhood Patriotic Breakfast, complete with Freedom Toast and Freedom Syrup! My parents were on the committee that started this tradition and it has continued even in their absence. The kids all decorate their bikes and theirselves with ribbons of red white and blue and we all cheer them on as they march in a parade around the park!



Gwen offered to push Winni and Trae in their stroller. Gwen's mom, Lori, ended up carrying Winni for most of the parade while Gwen pushed Trae. Winni was concerned because her dad wasn't with her!!



Mark and Jen brought their family to the event and Cora walked in the parade!



Walter and Mark were asked to do the flag ceremony. It was so fun to see my husband and my brother all dressed up in their uniforms!! I think it was just nice to see my husband at all!!

0 comments: