Monday, July 2, 2007

Usually Winni tickles and tickles Trae til he is laughing so hard!! This morning was a little different. For one, Trae was in my bed, that doesn't happen because when he wakes up at 6 AM he is wide awake! I gave him a bottle and we went into the kitchen to play. The next thing I know he is cuddled up to me, asleep. So, we went to my bed. About 1 hour later Winni came to my room to let me know she was awake and she wanted to cuddle too. So we did, then Trae woke up so we played a little. Trae had his head on my legs with his legs toward Winni, so she put her head on his tummy, and then the fun began. My children started playing the "ha-ha game" without any cohersion! Trae would say "Ahh" and make his tummy go up, causing Winni's head to bounce and they would both just laugh, then they would do it again. This went on for about 5 minutes! I couldn't stop laughing! These 2 are so cute!!

0 comments: