Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This morning Winni watched me get dressed. As I put my bra on she said, "Mommy, I wear boobies!" hahahaha I told her we would talk about it when her dad gets home.....I'm gonna need at least another 10 or more years before I'm ready for that one!!

Not that the previous story would imply this, but I have been trying to teach Winni about modesty. With so many male foreign exchange students in the home I don't want her ripping her clothes off and running around naked. So, I've been teaching her by saying, "Don't let John see your bumb!" Well, tonight we took a giant step backward. I had just gotten her and Trae out of the tub and was putting Trae's diaper on when Winni decided to drop her towel! So I reminded her, "Don't let the boys see your bumb!" What does she say?? "Boys, see my bumb!" as she sticks her bumb out! What am I going to do?!?

0 comments: