Saturday, August 25, 2007

Today was absolutely wonderful!! For Christmas last year Walter gave me a full day pamper package at the spa, well the spa college. It was nice. My pregnant friend, Amy, went with me. We are both due the same day with our 3rd babies!! Dang! We started out with an oatmeal scrub on our backs, then a facial. It was cool. They put this cement stuff on our face and we couldn't talk. It was nice! hahaha Then we got a pedicure and manicure. During the pedicure they brought us lunch. Then we went upstairs to do hair and make-up. It was pretty fun. They did my hair a little weird, though. When I got home my loving husband let me know I looked like a 10 year old since my hair was almost in pigtails! Oh well, it was a wonderfully relaxing day! Now, back to my wonderful children!! :)

0 comments: