Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We had a lot of fun this morning playing outside. I'm trying to be a more fun mom and to take time to play outside with my kids. Winni and Trae love this horse!

Future Rodeo Queen!


Trae loves this bike. He has figured out how to get on it, he just can't get it to go forward! Backward will do for now!


Winni begged me to let Trae ride with her. It didn't even last long enough for them to both look at me for a picture!


Our neighbors gave us this cute little car. The kids think it's great! Here Winni is driving it with her "passenger" known to the rest of us as a piece of bread!

All of a sudden she got worried about her passenger. I got closer to check on her passenger. I couldn't see the bread, so I asked her where it went...

I guess she figured it was safer in her mouth!

0 comments: