Tuesday, August 21, 2007

We love to play games! Our latest game is Settler of Catan. It is lots of fun! I enjoy it mostly because I'm good!! :) Today my brother called and told me he didn't have to work until this evening, so we should play. So, I packed up the kids and went over. It was my sister Julie, my brother Mark and his wife Jen and I. In the end, Mark won. While we were playing our game, the kids were playing outside. Winni and AJ (Mark's 2 yr old) were playing out back. When we got done with our game we looked out the window and found AJ and Winni had become Adam and Eve!! They had both stripped down to their nothings and were running around. They were having a lot of fun! AJ kept swinging on the swing and Winni was spraying herself with the hose! I'm not sure how they came up with this game, but apparently they both enjoyed it!

0 comments: