Saturday, October 13, 2007

I got sucked into this survey by my sister! I've been telling my family to get their own blogs, and now that Julie's friends have started blogging, she is a blogging freak! However, she complains that I don't talk about myself enough on my blog, so here goes....


1. Who is your man? Walter Eugene Gunter, II
2. How long have you been together? Married 3 1/2 years, but I knew all about the weird kid who threw parties 8 years ago.
3. How long did you date? We dated for 3 months, then we were "just best friends" for 11 months, then dated and engaged for 4 months.
4. How old is your man? 32
5. Who eats more? Hmmmm.....I'm not sure about this one. When I eat like a lady and know my limits, (and have been snacking all day) he eats more. But, when it's just our family, I'm pretty sure I out eat him.
6. Who said I love you first? I think I said it outloud, but he was in denial for a year.
7. Who is taller? I've got 1 inch on Walter, but when I'm barefoot and he wears big soled shoes, we are about even. He is 5'8 1/2" and I'm 5'9 1/2", but we both lie and say 5'9".
8. Who sings better? Walter sings louder, but he usually doesn't know the tune or the words, so by default, I do.
9. Who is smarter? I am so much smarter...when it comes to diapers and dishes, but he's definitely got me beat on book smarts.
10. Who's temper is worse? Well, I'd hate to be the one Walter is mad at!! I probably lose my cool more often, but Walter knows how to give a beat down and get what he wants!
11. Who does the laundry? I do - He can't even get his clothes into the right hamper.
12. Who does the dishes? I do. But when we first got married we got an apartment without a dishwasher, and that was OK because he loved to do dishes! Too bad he forgot about that love once we said "I DO!" However, on those mornings when he lets me sleep in, if there are dishes in the sink he will do them for me.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Walter
14. Who pays the bills? I do.
15. Who has bigger feet? Walter does.
16. Who has longer hair? I do.
17. Who is better at the computer? I'd have to give this one to Walter! I'm better at figuring out ways to do without a computer!
18. Who mows the lawn? Whoever waters it, so....ME! Unless, of course, we pay some poor unsuspecting neighbor, or my brother! But, now the lawn is dead, so no need!
19. Who cooks dinner? I do.
20. Who drives when you are together? Walter, unless I absolutely have to!
21. Who pays when you go out? Walter, of course!
22. Who is most stubborn? Walter
23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Walter, cause I'm never wrong!
24. Whose parents do you see the most? Well, we saw Walter's parents last October, and we saw my mom in April, but Walter's parents are coming in November, and mine aren't coming back til March, so I think it's a tie.
25. Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but I was definitely putting out the vibe.
26. Who asked out who? He asked me out, but only because I told him to.
27. Who proposed? He did, but then he told me he needed an engagement ring too, so I proposed also.
28. Who is more sensitive? He is more sensitive every day, but once in a while my sensitivity explodes and its a much bigger mess to clean up.
29. Who has more friends? I have more friends on a regular basis, but he has friends I've never heard of that come out of no where! He has friends all over the place who come and go but will always be a part of our lives.
30. Who has more siblings? I do with 6.
31. Who wears the pants in the family? I do, unless he says no!

1 comments:

Julie said...

I am very proud of you.