Friday, October 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMPS!!
So, today Winni and I ventured out to the grocery store without Walter and Trae. Walter gave me the choice of which companion to take with me and I chose Winni, but I soon realized I had chosen the more difficult child! As I was looking at cold medicine, Winni was grabbing chips, cookies, apple juice....anything she could find to put into the cart. As we were putting those things away, she was running down the aisle yelling, "super hero!" Then she would trip and I'd yell, "super hero down!" She'd jump back up and go again! Luckily it was 9 AM, so the store was pretty empty. When we got to the check-out stand, the cashier started talking to Winni and asking her questions. She asked her how old she was, Winni told her, "I just turned 3!" hahaha, ummmm...sorry dear, not yet. You are 2! Then she asked her if she was going to be a princess for Halloween. I told the nice lady no, and I asked Winni what she was going to be for Halloween? Right on cue with one fist on her hip and the other fist in the air she shouted, "A super hero!"

0 comments: