Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fooled YOU!!

Today was my turn to teach Joy School. Let's just say I need some work on how to entertain 3-4 year olds! I couldn't keep their attention to save my life! And the worst kids were my own. Oh well! At least I'm getting a lot of practice in an area that I know I need it.

Anyway, back to the reason for the title. This was the first time that any of the moms had been to my house. So, as they were checking things out I was setting up for school. I overheard one of them say, "I knew Amber's house would look cute and put together. It has style! And I knew it would, because Amber has style. (wait for it...wait for it)You can tell by her clothes!" HAHAHAHA I guess getting dressed once or twice a week has paid off! I have successfully changed my outward impression on people. They really think I shower and get ready everyday! I got the shower part in today, but not the whole 'get ready' part. When they got here my hair was still wet and 1/3 of my children were still in their pajamas. Oh well! At least they haven't figured me out...YET!

And, just to show you how cute my IKEA/Yard sale house is, I'm working on pictures. I did a video (or 6) and put it on facebook, but not everybody (Becky) is on there. So I'll work on getting pics of my castle! :)

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Congratulations on your successful fraud! JK. You are soo WAY cool!

Rebecca said...

Yeah, I can't wait. and I knew you had style.

youreprettytoo said...

Its so hard having to be an inspiration to everyone!;) Oh and your own kids are always the worst for you at Joyschool.