Monday, September 21, 2009

It's Fashion Week at our house!

I think they get their fashion sense from their father...



Because if I don't pick out their clothes, like their father, they end up in something....well....interesting! (and/or on backwards!)



This is one battle I enjoy losing, because it's very comical! Not to mention, their reasoning for why they put these articles of clothing together helps with their creative skills. I think!

On a side note. Welcome to Maryland! Where the only way to get hormone free milk is to buy it in jugs on steroids!



These things are huge! They don't even fill them all of the way up, and then with no lip to speak of, you lose a lot of milk down the side. But do take note of the expiration date...my last day being 28!

1 comments:

Tamra said...

Wow that is the largest milk jug I've ever seen. I don't pick clothes or iron at my house, so you should see my husband's and children's outfits. If Mark ever looses his job for not ironing his clothes I guess I will feel guilty then, but until that day. . .