Sunday, September 20, 2009

There is a monster at the end of this post...

The last few days we have been playing in our basement! So fun! It's so nice to have a big, unfinished area where the kids can ride their bikes, safely, without me watching their every move! We also got into the Halloween costumes and found some real gems for this year!

Trae will be batman...



He is soooo excited! He wears the cape and mask pretty much anywhere we go. He has all but slept in it! Although, he did try to sleep in it but it got uncomfortable. Speaking of comfortable...



He is one batman who is very secure in his manhood. Nothing phases this batman, not even a pink bat mobile!

Winni is sporting Grady's costume...



If I can get him to wear it, he will be a monster! I bought him a cave man costume for dirt cheap, but it's a little big, so we'll save it for next year!

Winni has decided to be a chicken. I bought a chicken costume at the after Halloween costume sale at Old Navy after Winni's first Halloween. I'm glad it is going to get some use. She is excited, and it's really warm! Yeah!!

Bring on Halloween, we are so ready to go begging for free candy! Oh, and to get to know our neighbors, too!

However, I refuse to decorate for Halloween until October 1st, cause you know...we have to celebrate my birthday first! Which reminds me, there are only 10 more shopping days until my birthday! hint hint!! :)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've been wanting to get my costumes out too. I love to let the kids play dress up. Maybe we will devote a big space to the costumes so they can be used year round.

I definitely promise not to move on to Halloween until after I have celebrated Amber Day.

The Peterson 5 said...

Sorry Amber...all of my decorations are up!! We couldn't wait any longer! I LOVE fall!!

Unknown said...

What do you want for your birthday?