Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The decline of a Kindergartener's standards

As I was working in the garden today, Hunter from across the street was entertaining Winni and keeping her out of the street. I found a really big snail crawling toward my garden and I showed it to Hunter. He thought it was pretty cool so he took it to show to his grandma. He thought she would enjoy having it in her garden. Of course she was against that and let him know. He got very offended and told her that snails are apart of life and we should let them live. He had a pretty good argument and kept telling his grandma that she should let them live in her garden. Well, at the time she was blowtorching the weeds on her sidewalk and decided to have a little fun with him. She cooked that snail, and apparently Hunter forgot his pro-life for snails fight. He then came over to me and said, "Hey, if you find anymore snails, let me know and my grandma will burn them!"

0 comments: