Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My sister called tonight and invited us to her daughter, Jaxynn's, soccer game. I thought, what a great idea, we'll eat our chicken quesadillas at the park while we watch her game! As I left the house I had 2 bowls of Ranch for dipping and a plate of quesadillas. I was juggling all this on my double stroller and the thought came to me, If I drop anything, I hope its the ranch cause i can eat the quesadillas without ranch. What do you know...I dropped the quesadillas!! So I quickly picked them up and went on my way. As we were going up the hill at the park I hit a bump, and the ranch went flying!! I managed to keep some of the ranch in the bowls, so I went on my way. I got to my nieces game and sat down with my sister and enjoyed my extra crunchy quesadillas!! Winni thought they were fantastic!

0 comments: