Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I've had quite the trouble keeping track of all of our animals these days. I finally got Xena to stop jumping the fence, by putting a long cord leash on her. It has worked, except I have to go out there a few times a day and unravel her from trees and such! Then Malachi, our other black lab, got out and was picked up by animal control. They tell me that next time he gets out I get a citation!! Of course, the turtles didn't want to be left out of the fun, so as i was cleaning their habitat, I put them in some tupperware. I thought it was deep enough, and it was, until they played turtle pile and the smallest one got out. He crawled across the table...and then fell off! I found him behind some CD's on the floor. He's ok, we're all ok! I guess I'm an unfit animal mother! :) And that's ok by me!

0 comments: