Friday, June 29, 2007

I try so hard to be a good mom and host mom, but days like today just throw me off!! I was to pick up 3 new students and go to 3 wedding receptions. My students were coming at 3:30 for the 2 brazilians and 6:30 for Joe from Taiwan. I went to pick up the brazilians and only one was there, so I took her home and then got a call that the other brazilian was there now, so I drove back downtown and got her. On the way home we picked up 3 gift cards for the weddings. I stopped at the first wedding on the east side of salt lake, then stopped home to drop the girls off and I got to the second wedding, right by my house, as the bride and groom were leaving. I visited for a little, then left for the 3rd wedding, which was downtown....again!!! I was tol that my student from Taiwan had missed his flight and would call me when he got in, so I went to the 3rd wedding to find that I was a day late!! I hate that! Who has their reception the night before the wedding?!? Well, I'm downtown, so I hope my last student calls. He did! He won't get in until tomorrow night! ugh!! I'm ready for bed!!!

0 comments: