Friday, June 22, 2007

Last night we went to see my new nieces! It was a lot of fun, however, Winni thought the bathroom was the best part! She took her pants and diaper off because she wanted to go potty, which is great, except she put her clean diaper in a puddle of water. After she went potty, I put her pants on her, without a diaper. Of course, the next thing I know she has a wet spot on the front of her pants, and she wants to go potty again. When I knew she couldn't have anything left to "tinkle" I figured we'd be taking her out of the hospital...naked!! Then I thought, she's pretty small and there are a lot of newborn diapers here, so why not give it a shot? I asked my sister if she thought I could get a newborn diaper to fit on Winni? She asked if I needed tape?? Of course not!! I was desperate, so I layed her on the bed, and what do you know, it fit!!



A little snug, bikini brief type, but we survived the drive home!

0 comments: