Monday, June 18, 2007

Lately, we have been getting home and going to bed a little too late! Winni is so tired that she is afraid of her bed. She says there are spiders in her bed. Friday night at 10:30 I was in my room reading scriptures when she came out of her room and said, "Mommy, I lay on the floor." So she layed on the floor outside my room and fell asleep within minutes. The same thing happened the next night, except I was putting things away in the kitchen, so she layed in the entry way by the front door and went to sleep. Last night I needed to put the dogs in, so I told her to lay on the couch, and she did and was out cold! I'm sure I'll regret letting her get away with not going to sleep in her bed, but for now it's kinda cute!

1 comments:

GG said...

Kinda neat reading your family notes. Am wondering about Winni's 'spiders' - can she be ansxious about her daddy being gone? Maybe she needs more reasurance - certainly you don't have BEDBUGS :-)lOVE, gg