Friday, June 1, 2007

Last night was a crazy night! Trae actually slept til 5 AM, but Winni was up at 4 because the dogs were barking at 3! LOVELY! However, while I was up with Winni she kept telling me she had an owie on her ear. So i kissed it better and she told me she needed a bandaid. By this time Trae was awake, so I was getting him back to sleep and getting her a bandaid. Trae went back to sleep and Winni was sitting on the floor in the hallway, not very pleased with the small bandaid I had gotten her. She was finally tired, as it was almost 6 by then. So, I took the opportunity to just lay right there on the floor with her. After a few moments, I realized now was my opportunity to get some sleep, so I took her to my bed so I could sleep. My kids slept til 8, which is amazing! That never happens!! So, we get up and are going to go make breakfast when Winni, who is walking behind me, says "Mommy, you got an owie on your bumb?" Confused, I reached back and found her little bandaid stuck to my back side!!

0 comments: