Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I got a new camera for Christmas!! yeah!! I'm having so much fun taking pictures and then putting my camera into my purse or pocket so it can travel with me wherever I go. It's fantastic! I feel so free!!!!!!!



Walter and Winni posed for me!



Winni got this wand with her Dora pajamas on Christmas Eve. She calls it her "resto" because on Super Readers one of the girls uses her wand to write words and then she says, "presto!" I'm not sure why my husband is posing with the wand, instead of his tooth in, but either way we got a great picture, which will be a perfect campaign picture someday. I mean, isn't this the type of person you would like to have running our country??




We had so much fun playing "playground" on the wii on Christmas Eve. This is Cora and Garret playing dodgeball, I believe.



Mark, enjoying the perfect snowy evening.



Winni just absolutely loves AJ! Everytime I told her to say cheese, she would pose, then say, "wait a minute, just one second!" She would either run to where AJ was or pull him to where she was to take the picture!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Does that toothless weirdo still wanna be President??? He's got my vote.

Jennifer Never said...

"Mark enjoying the perfect snowy evening..." Ha!!! You are so funny and our two little angels are so much fun together. Thanks for an awesome Christmas Eve. Love yas!