Thursday, December 20, 2007

Well, after some colorful comments about my picture I'm guessing I've confused or mislead some of you. Yes, I am pregnant, but not in that picture. And no, I don't look like that anymore. All I can say to those who didn't like or don't approve of my picture is this...

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same." ~Nelson Mandela

So, with that said, thank you for the kind comments. As for the other comments, just keep them to yourselves! Well, at least I feel better now. Moving right along....


Here is how I really look, today, 8 months pregnant, in all my prenatal glory. With all you experts out there, I'm asking.....Boy or Girl!?!?!


3 comments:

Julie said...

I was totally confused cuz I thought you had a wee baby in your six pack. Hoodini!!

Jennifer Never said...

Ps. 9: 8
8 And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.

D&C 11: 12
12 And now, verily, verily, I say unto thee, put your trust in that Spirit which leadeth to do good—yea, to do justly, to walk humbly, to judge righteously; and this is my Spirit.

This is just my opinion, but I think anyone who wants to judge you for anything related to that picture of you that you posted is probably not judging righteously. Let's leave the judging to the One, True, Righteous, Judge. But that's just my take on things. I Love ya Amber!!!

Anonymous said...

amber jill, you were beautiful then, you are beautiful now, baby and all, and are a beautiful person! good for you for putting your thoughts on other people's judgments out there! and thanx for sharing! i may only lurk here mostly, but it is good to know my favorite gunters are doing well!

happy holidays to some of the most beautiful people i know!