Sunday, December 30, 2007

This morning was a crazy morning for me. I realized that today is Winni's last Sunday in nursery. Next week will be the new year and she will start attending Primary as a Sunbeam!! When I realized this I looked at Walter and started bawling!! I don't know if I'm ready for my little girl to be a Sunbeam!! I'm excited for her to have more practice sitting still and for her to learn more songs about Jesus, but my baby is growing up!! Next thing you know she is going to be in Preschool!! I think my trouble is the fact that I asked if she could start Sunbeams this year, instead of next. She turns 3 on January 29th, so technically she should be in Sunbeams til next year, but I didn't want her to be almost 4 and still in nursery and then after a year of her and Trae being in nursery together, she leaves him. So, we decided on this arrangement. I just cry over everything! Winni growing up to fast, this baby not coming fast enough! My poor husband, good thing he is sensitive and understanding!!

0 comments: