Friday, October 9, 2009

baby status

So, I'm still pregnant! In case you were wondering. And I plan on being pregnant for at least another 3 weeks. But, I did want to update ya'll on the whole labor thing. I had my 37 week appointment yesterday and everything is going along nicely. Last week the baby was a little off of center, but this week she is centered and working her way towards daylight. As of last week I am 50% effaced. As for dilation, I'm funneling. Which means the outside of my cervix is a 3, while the inside is still closed. So, if that isn't enough of a visual for you...:)

While I should be packing my hospital bag and stocking the freezer (which I am working on!) I am shopping online and in stores for a carseat! I figured I can have my freezer packed full of food, but they won't let me bring my sweet girl home without a carseat, so it's kind of high on the list! Hopefully I can decide on one soon.

I should have lots of pictures tomorrow. Lots of fun happening. Walter is taking the kids fishing in the morning, then I'm hitting a huge consignment sale in Easton, then it's off to my baby shower! woo hoo!! I also went to a furniture store earlier this week and got some fun stuff. It will arrive tomorrow morning. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Elise said...

oh that all sounds like so much fun! I'm going to have to post a picture of the crib you gave us.... it looks, different. I'm so excited for you to have your little girl! I can't wait to see her and to see pictures. Love you and miss you! I'm glad your having a baby shower! Lucky girl :)

Rebecca said...

Sounds like you will be ready soon! Keep us all posted.

Julie said...

You said in this post..."I should have lots of pictures tomorrow", which sounds like your going to post again. hmmmm....

Kamille said...

Can't wait to see the baby pics!!!