Friday, October 30, 2009

Tall Ships

This weekend in our little town we had tall ships come for a visit! Apparently they come this weekend every year. Which is kind of cool because they look 'pirate-ish' and at night they are all lit up. Kind of spooky!!



You can buy tickets to go for a ride, but they sell out pretty far in advance. Maybe next year!


See all that water? Yeah! The water level rose half way up the street when the tide came in last night. Kind of cool...if you have a floating dock. I think C-town might need to invest in one!



My kids thought they were so cool! They loved seeing the cannons and all the fun detail. I think they liked that we let them out on the dock without a leash!



They also had a replica of John Smith's boat. Cute little thing!



These are my homies! hahha They refused to leave the house without their safety goggles today. HIL.AR.IOUS!!


I'm loving her 'Farrah Fawcett' hair! She's into the whole 'do my hair myself' stage, and I don't fight it!



Speaking of doing your own hair! He found the hair glue, and put some right in the middle! I think he looks kind of 'edward-esque' in this pic! My little boy, the vampire!



And, of course, we can't leave out a picture of this little guy! He loves his headphones, for a minute. I think he loves that I love taking his picture with his headphones on. His cheeks are so edible!

3 comments:

McKall said...

amber! your kids are soo big!!! i cant believe winnie! her hair is long! they are so cute! when is that baby of yours coming?!?

Rebecca said...

So cute and so grown up. I hope mom is enjoying them. They grow so fast. I like the hair do's.

What's your hair doing these days?

ps Happy birth day!

JP and Steph said...

Your blog is hilarious! I love Winnie telling everyone about family showers!