Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nesting...my way!

I'm pretty much over the whole 'scrub the house and rewash the baby clothes' part of nesting. The house has been spotless a lot lately, and I don't feel like shining it any more! So, I've moved on to another kind of nesting. I'm gathering things for my nest...like these...



For now, they go at this table



and will until I can convince Walter to buy me a new table, or paint the one I have. I think this table would look beautiful black! oooh la la!

I've also been working on the nest nursery.

Check out this little number I'll be sitting in every 2 - 3 hours for at least 10 min...



The pillows are from the new baby bedding I got for little Miss Gunter. I can't wait to show her. I hope she likes it!

7 comments:

Julie said...

I love your new finds....what is little Miss Gunters name? Do we know yet?

Amber said...

LOVE!!! Looks fabulous!!

Rebecca said...

It all looks so nice, fresh and inviting. Little Miss Gunter can't help but feel welcomed.

The Peterson 5 said...

It looks good Amber! Isn't it so fun to have a house to furnish & decorate? Can't wait to see the Little Miss Gunter!!

Melinda said...

Love the chairs!

The Petersons said...

Miss Gunter sound cute.

The Petersons said...

LOVE your chairs. I will try to talk Dad into coming and painting your table. Anything for him to do?