Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Love

I was looking through my month of pictures and found this gem!



We put Winni's HUGE bow in Maeli's hair, and it stayed! It almost looks like a hat! I love it! I hope her hair stays, at least for a little while.

This little girl LOVES to help with her baby sister! She wants to hold her all the time and will even burp her for me. I'm so impressed with her baby handling goodness. I just have to keep reminding her that she can't stand up!



This little man kinda likes Maeli, too! Anytime he sees her he has to give her a kiss and asks to hold her. If he sees me without her he is all questions about where she is and with who and why!



And, we finally pulled out our plethora of Christmas decorations. It took all of about 10 minutes to decorate. Someday I'll add to the collection, but I'd like to make the decorations, so it might take some time. Oh well!!



Good News!! So far, the trees have only fallen over once. yeah!!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Okay where are the bell ringing bears and FP nativity? I know you have those Christmas decorations!

amberjill said...

hahaha yes, Lori, we are lucky enough to have both of those decorations. They are out and the kids LOVE them. They don't take long to put out, either. Hopefully they will distract my kids enough so the trees can stay standing!! :)

Julie said...

Your trees are HUGE!

youreprettytoo said...

Grady looks like he is paying homage to the mini-me Christmas tree gods!

The Peterson 5 said...

I love that cute picture of maeli! Can't wait to meet her! It looks like Grady loves his trees!!

Rebecca said...

I have missed out on a lot of posts. It all sounds great. You sound happy, kids look happy, pictures look happy. I love the love shown by each of the kids to Maeli. She is so cute and lovable!