Friday, November 13, 2009

Today was definitely a picture day. I took over 180 pics, Becky took about 50, and my mom took about 20. So, we have TONS of pictures! This post might be a little all over the place, but it has one common thread...MAELI!

I just realized that I hadn't shown you Maeli's room. It's so cute, I love it!!

And, of course, my beautiful girl in her cute bed!


At lunchtime today I found Trae reading to Maeli. He loves that girl so much! He's got a permagrin all day long. He wants to hold her every chance he gets!



I sat down to change Maeli and found that a nice...ummmm....explosion had taken place. So, I went ahead and stripped her down. Grandma suggested we take pictures, and I'm glad she did!


Grady, getting in on the action...

Check out that hair! Seriously! Braids anyone??


Love this face!

Then, we figured since she was already naked, and her chord had fallen off, it was time to dunk her!

I think it's great that my kids chords have all fallen off within their first week of life. What a blessing! That nasty thing scares me, and I'm not that good at sponge baths.

She didn't exactly love it. But she did enjoy some of it!




She really is perfect! I think I'll keep her! :)

13 comments:

The Petersons said...

Out of how many pic you only chose these few.

The Peterson 5 said...

No wonder she is Trae's best bud...they look like twins!! I'd never seen a baby with so much hair when he was born, but WOW she has "long" hair!! She is beautiful Amber! I'm glad everyone is doing better & that she arrived here safely! Oh, her room is very cute too!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Hannah! She looks a billion years old already! Ok maybe at least a couple months. Maybe I'm just used to Jack, but she looks so old! And she's pretty adorable. Your coming to visit next month right? So I can meet her?!

Rebecca said...

Very cute. She is such a sweet good baby. I think there were more pictures thought that were worth blogging. We will try and get some more today.

Elise said...

She is so sweet! You'd better keep her,i can't wait to meet her! Jack's also very excited to have a friend :) Your nursery is very cute too, i bet its fun to have all those other kids that are just excited to have a baby sister, keep taking pictures!

Erin said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. I'm glad you've decided to keep her. Isn't it funny how quickly they just fit right into the family and everyone instantly loves them! I'm so happy for you guys!

Natalie said...

She is so cute! And all that hair and the room and everything! I realized I should've congratulated you or SOMETHING yesterday when i talked to you...sorry 'bout that! You can tell Grandma I took her advice. :)

Julie said...

aahhhh I love her. I do. I want to hold her and smell her and kiss her. Post more pics. Trae has always loved babyies...at least he isnt laying on top of her like he likes too. What a sweet family you have. Also....the nursery is darling. Could you come over and decorate my whole house?

My Life, as it goes on! said...

Grady is such a PIMP!!!!!

Unknown said...

Amber...she is adorable! wish we were there to hug and squeeze her! There is just nothing like a new baby to make everyone sweet! Are you coming to our house to visit soon???? yes, do it! our kiddies need to play and I need to hugg her!!!!! :)

Lori said...

Get back here to Utah so we can enjoy Maeli and the other kids. We miss you so much!

youreprettytoo said...

She definitely looks like Trae. Who knew Walter could be such a cute girl?!?

Unknown said...

Your baby is soo cute! I love her room. I also love seeing the great pics of your family. What a sweet brother Maeli has